Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'll Be Home for Christmas?

Sounds familiar. But not in my case. This will be the first time I'll be spending this holiday away from my family, away from home.

Lot's of work to accomplish, and other reasons, why I'm not going back to Manila to celebrate Christmas & New Year with my family. Total independence? Not really. Do I have other options? Yes I do. But I prefer this one. Kill joy am I? I don't think so.

There are also lot of people their who wouldn't have a chance to be with their love ones. I guess the important thing, not to forget them even we are very busy. To pray for them.

Happy Holiday!!!

2 comments:

Miki said...

serious ka na matutulog ka lang talaga? hehehehe

YAM said...

hmmm. yeah. maybe. kapag sumakit na katawan lapit lang SM or Ayala. Boycott ako this holiday. :p