Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Breakfast at San Remegio, Cebu

Sounds great, but not for me. It was a very tiring day.

Off to Lexmark Christmas Party, two of my officemate decided to head to San Remegio, north of Cebu which is around 4 hours of travel from Cebu City to join the Christmas party of some of their friends. We were suppose to leave the city by 1am but all of the bus were full when the bus arrived at Lacion. We've waited for almost 3 hours until we decided to go to North Bus Terminal. I almost slept at the entire travel.

At the beach where they had their Party, we just had our breakfast and slept again for about an hour. Around 12 noon, me and my friend agreed to go back to the city and not to join the others anymore.

We arrived the city around 4 pm . I just had my dinner, took a bath, and slept for almost 12 hours. That was a tiring day, and won't let it happen again.

2 comments:

Miki said...

wahahahaha!
you love travels ayt?
travel pa rin naman yun eh
;p

YAM said...

kung ganito lang wag na lang.
i want to enjoy ndi para sumakit ang ulo. heheheh